Moving into a club like FC Wisconsin is a different experience. The trainings are different, the coaches are different, and the competition level in training and competition is very different. To some extent, you truly must experience it to see and believe it - which is why trainings are always open to interested players.
That said, sometimes it helps to hear from parents of players that are new to the club, and have recently been through the transition and experienced the change, to hear their own thoughts:
- “It has been a pleasure to have our daughter play for FC Wisconsin this year. We have enjoyed the highly skilled coaching staff and multiple perspectives on our daughter’s development. She has thrived under the training program and truly enjoys the level of competition and opportunity to play in a great team environment.”
- “ECNL competition is unmatched. You will not find a better level of play. Coaching staff is the best in Wisconsin. Practices are very well run with technical skills consistently emphasized."
- “The decision to play for FC Wisconsin was simple. It was about getting our daughter in the best training environment as soon as possible, allowing her to become the best player she can be.”
- “This first season with FC Wisconsin has been everything we were hoping for, best training, best coaching, and best competition.”
- “We decided to join FC Wisconsin in the middle of the season and after a few training sessions there was no doubt in our minds that this was the right decision for our family. Our daughter loves her new team and her new coaches and the training is at a completely different level."
- “We wanted the best environment for our daughter to develop. The coaching staff is unmatched, the level of competition is the best you will find, and our daughter is thriving at FC Wisconsin!”
The degree of difference in player development between FC Wisconsin and other youth organizations is felt within the first 10 minutes of the first training session. Contact us to set up the opportunity to come to an open training session, or to learn more about the club and how we can help your daughter reach her potential!
If you would like to speak to a current club parent about their experience in the club, please click here. A current parent at or near your childs age group will reach out to you to answer any question you may have!