“It’s about the journey – mine and yours – and the lives we can touch, the legacy we can leave, and the world we can change for the better.”
--Tony Dungy, Quiet Strength
The FC Wisconsin program is based on six core values that describe the culture of the players and teams, and the daily environment within the club. Every FC Wisconsin player must understand these values, represent them in their actions, and internalize them as part of their athletic character:
- We Unconditionally Support Each Other. Our actions show that, first and foremost, we care for each other as people, and we will encourage and inspire each other every day.
- We Display Individual Leadership. We are not afraid to share our thoughts and beliefs, to chase our dreams and take risks in doing so, and to encourage others to do the same.
- Our Commitment Is Our Foundation for Success. Our commitment to our goals, to each other, and to the team, is the cornerstone of everything we do and will help us overcome any obstacle.
- We Do Something Every Day To Improve Ourselves or Our Team. These every day actions define us: extra work in fitness, training when no one is watching, encouraging others in adversity, and demanding more from ourselves.
- We Work Harder. We will not be outworked on any day; our daily environment will demand as much physically, competitively, emotionally, and mentally as our most challenging game.
- We Are Accountable For Our Actions. We will accept responsibility for own decisions, hold each other to the highest standards in all regards, and make choices on and off the field that we are proud of.